Happy JUSTJune! During the month of June, we’re partnering with JUST, formerly known as Just Media, to bring you a series of episodes featuring some of the women behind their recent rebrand, culminating in a panel discussion about the rebrand itself. We’ve been working hard to bring this to you and we can’t wait for you to hear all of these fantastic conversations.
On this episode of The Lady Tech Marketer Podcast, we’re talking to Jennifer LoMonaco, Director of Analytics and Insights at JUST. Jennifer is a dynamic leader who isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty when digging into data or any other challenge thrown her way. After more than 25 years of experience in digital strategy, analytics, brand management, communications, and public relations across a broad spectrum of industries, she has lots of wisdom to share. We know you’re going to learn a lot from this episode. Hope you enjoy!
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Why data analytics and insights are key to marketing success
- How diversifying your marketing smarts can boost your career
- Great tools, courses, and free resources you should take advantage of now
- Pros and cons of freelancing
- How to overcome risk aversion
- What it takes to make your job recession-proof
- Storytelling with data
- How networking has evolved and the power of LinkedIn
- The importance of taking breaks and enjoying your life outside of work
- Inspiration from Amy Wilson
Connect with Jennifer and Lady Tech Marketer here:
This episode is sponsored by TCI Lead Gen.
TCI Lead Gen is a cloud-enabled demand gen startup that helps B2B marketers achieve their goals. TCI’s lead gen programs create the best B2B leads ever available. Find out more about TCI and how they make the best B2B leads at www.thebestb2bleads.com.
The views and opinions presented in this podcast belong solely to the interviewers and interviewees and do not reflect an official statement or opinion of the authors' employer(s), past employers, or any other organization or committee these authors may have been, currently are or will be affiliated with.
This podcast is produced by Lady Tech Marketer.