Happy JUSTJune! During the month of June, we’re partnering with JUST, formerly known as Just Media, to bring you a series of episodes featuring some of the women behind their recent rebrand, culminating in a panel discussion about the rebrand itself. We’ve been working hard to bring this to you and we can’t wait for you to hear all of these fantastic conversations.
On this episode of The Lady Tech Marketer Podcast, we’re talking to Desiree Jue Sinyork, Digital Art Director for JUST. Desiree is a hands-on art director rooted in design, with both in-house and agency experience. She’s spent the majority of her career in education technology - most notably at Leapfrog, Livescribe, and Wonder Workshop. Desiree is particularly inspired by the art and joy of play - so we focused a lot on how important play is to the creative process and the human experience in this episode. We can’t wait for you to hear this conversation and we hope it inspires you to create more opportunities for play in your life and in your marketing career. Hope you enjoy!
Some of the topics we discussed:
- What play can do for you - in marketing and in life
- Why authenticity and honesty in marketing matters
- Taking breaks - how being unproductive can make you more productive
- Pressures women face at work and at home
- Why people struggle with their own creativity, but shouldn't
- Trust and loyalty in marketing - B2C vs. B2B
- The power of storytelling
- Becoming a master of your marketing tools
- Overcoming failure and getting out of your comfort zone
- The value of your own advice and believing in what you do
- Why marketers and creatives need communities
- Inspiration from Teresita Yu and TED Talks
Connect with Desiree and Lady Tech Marketer here:
This episode is sponsored by TCI Lead Gen.
TCI Lead Gen is a cloud-enabled demand gen startup that helps B2B marketers achieve their goals. TCI’s lead gen programs create the best B2B leads ever available. Find out more about TCI and how they make the best B2B leads at www.thebestb2bleads.com.
The views and opinions presented in this podcast belong solely to the interviewers and interviewees and do not reflect an official statement or opinion of the authors' employer(s), past employers, or any other organization or committee these authors may have been, currently are or will be affiliated with.
This podcast is produced by Lady Tech Marketer.