Happy JUSTJune! During the month of June, we’re partnering with JUST, formerly known as Just Media, to bring you a series of episodes featuring some of the women behind their recent rebrand, culminating in a panel discussion about the rebrand itself. We’ve been working hard to bring this to you and we can’t wait for you to hear all of these fantastic conversations.
On this episode of The Lady Tech Marketer Podcast, we’re talking to Alison Watson, Vice President, Group Director at JUST. Alison is a seasoned marketing and advertising executive who champions the magical combo of media, creative, and analytics, and she recently contributed to the rebrand of Just Media to JUST with this strategy in mind. Alison is known around the industry as a great coworker and people manager. We can’t wait for you to hear her advice for creating strong and lasting relationships throughout your career and building trust with your team. We know you’re going to learn a lot from this episode. Hope you enjoy!
Some of the topics we discussed:
- The small world that is tech marketing and why relationships matter more than anything
- Building bridges vs. burning them
- Secrets to growing a tight team and strong company culture
- Every agency person's worst nightmare
- How the combo of media, analytics, and creative produces the best marketing results
- The art of the pivot - How marketers can get through recessions
- Resigning respectfully and why it matters
- Great advice for networking
- The power of a growth mindset and curiosity
Connect with Alison and Lady Tech Marketer here:
This episode is sponsored by TCI Lead Gen.
TCI Lead Gen is a cloud-enabled demand gen startup that helps B2B marketers achieve their goals. TCI’s lead gen programs create the best B2B leads ever available. Find out more about TCI and how they make the best B2B leads at www.thebestb2bleads.com.
The views and opinions presented in this podcast belong solely to the interviewers and interviewees and do not reflect an official statement or opinion of the authors' employer(s), past employers, or any other organization or committee these authors may have been, currently are or will be affiliated with.
This podcast is produced by Lady Tech Marketer.