On this episode, we’re talking to Adriana Chavez, Media Manager at JUST, formally known as Just Media, a fully integrated marketing agency. A few years into her career, Adriana is thriving as she explores the tech marketing and advertising industry. We’re excited for you to hear how she jump-started her career and the lessons she’s learned so far. Plus, listen in for our special announcement at the top of the show! Hope you enjoy!
Some of the topics we discussed:
- What internships really teach you
- Real talk about the transition from college life to the real world
- The comparison game and competition in the workplace
- Gratitude and learnings from your first job
- The value of collaboration and constructive criticism
- What to do when you feel stagnant
- How marketing and media trends reflect current events
- Confidence and overcoming self-doubt
Connect with Adriana and Lady Tech Marketer here:
This episode is sponsored by TCI Lead Gen.
TCI Lead Gen is a cloud-enabled demand gen startup that helps B2B marketers achieve their goals. TCI’s lead gen programs create the best B2B leads ever available. Find out more about TCI and how they make the best B2B leads at www.thebestb2bleads.com.
The views and opinions presented in this podcast belong solely to the interviewes and interviewees and do not reflect an official statement or opinion of the authors' employer(s), past employers, or any other organization or committee these authors may have been, currently are or will be affiliated with.
This podcast is produced by Lady Tech Marketer.